Fence Company in Pflugerville
Round Rock Fence & Deck – Repair and Installation is your top one fence company in the city of Pflugerville that provides fence services, providing the following services:
- Fence Installation – Fencing is an attractive and subtle way to show boundaries. Whether you need to fence off your property line, accommodate pets and free-range chickens that need space to roam, or just to beautify your landscaping, we can help design your dream fence and turn them into a reality.
- Fence Repair – Fence repairs are necessary especially if a portion or part of it gets damaged or broken. Although there are some cases where fence installation cannot withstand nature’s havoc like heavy winter snows or tornadoes. Another possible reason for fence repair is unwanted motor vehicle accidents which can cause total damage to your fences.
- Deck Repair – Deck repairs do not happen quite often unless you are in an area where your deck is usually exposed to the various seasons in your state. However, it is still best to have deck repair experts like Round Rock Fence & Deck to visit once in awhile to do a health check on your wood, bolts and other parts of the deck to make sure that it is still sturdy and safe enough for you to hold your parties.
Located in both Travis County and Williams County, Texas, Pflugerville is a suburb of the Austin /Round Rock/ San Marcos Metropolitan area.
- Population (approx.) 57,000
- Geo Coordinates: 30.4548°N, 97.6223°W
- Postcodes: 78660, 78691
Learn more about Pflugerville, Texas here.
- Interstate 35
- Texas State Highway 130
- Texas State Highway 45
- Texas State Highway 183
- Austin Executive Airport
- Macho Grande Airport-41XS
- Austin Bergstrom International Airport
- Bud Dryden airport
- Breakaway Airport
- Sky Dance Airport
- Pflugerville High School
- Hendrickson High School
Nearby Lakes and Rivers
- Colorado River
- Lake Georgetown
- Lake Lyndon B Johnson
- Devine Lake
- Walter E Long lake
- North Fork San Gabriel River
- Lake Travis
- Pedernales River
- Buttercup Creek
Towns and Nearby Cities
- Buda is 21 miles to the north-west.
- Bee Cave is 12 miles to the west.
- Manor is 12 miles to the north-east.
- Cedar Park is 17 miles north-west.
- Round Rock is 17 miles north.
- Austin is 14 miles to the south-west.
- Lakeway is 16 miles to the north-west.
- West Lake Hills is 15 miles to the south-west.
Things To Do and See Around in Pflugerville
- KNLE FM Radio station. An Independent Christmas Music Station. Serves the Austin Area and is located near Century Street and Vision Drive.
- Round Rock Premium Outlets: Open Air Outlet Shopping Mall located on Interstate 3
- Capital Memorial Park. Also known as Capital Memorial Park Cemetery. Tom Hamilton, a major league baseball player who played for the Philadelphia Athletics is buried here.
- Lake Pflugerville (near Pflugerville Parkway and Weiss Lane): Lake Pflugerville is a 180 acre reservoir in Pflugerville.
- Chaparral Ice (near Interstate Highway 35 Service Road North and The Lakes Boulevard): Home to the Texas Longhorn Ice Hocky Team and the Yourth Hocky Foundation of Austin.
- Dell Corporate Headquarters located near Nottingham Hill Road and Stratford Drive.